Today we are releasing version 1.2.0, with the following changelog:
Version 1.2.0 (22 Apr 2012)
* New option that allows you to set a preferred startup screen instead of the main menu
* skip the context input dialog while processing, if the @context is in the task title
* contexts are now case insensitive to avoid duplicates
* fixed a bug where important tasks would not appear in the Important group
* on the first run after installing, the Back button won’t work. This is not a WiseTasks problem , but one of the BlackBerry framwork itself. Just close and open again, and it will work fine ever after.
Currently awaiting AppWorld approval. Available in AppWorld »